“Collective Imagination” is an art show featuring works from the Alabama Center for the Arts’ full-time visual and performing arts faculty from Calhoun Community College and Athens State University.
This is the first time the ACA has featured only its full-time faculty in an exhibit. Featured artists include:
• Jamie Adams – Assistant Professor of Art, Studio Art
• Dr. Mary Beth Johns – Associate Professor, Visual Art Education
• Pamela Keller – Professor of Art
• Dr. Hugh Long – Associate Professor of Drama & English
• Kimberly Parker – Visual Communications Instructor
• Lauren Cantrell Salerno – Theatre Instructor
• Jessica Spowart – Assistant Professor of Art/Graphic Design
• Jax Vadney – Assistant Professor of Drama and Theatre Arts: Scenic and Lighting Design
• Kathryn Lansing Vaughn – Art Instructor
• Chris Vrenna – Music Technology Instructor
“Collective Imagination” features 33 works created with a variety of mediums ranging from acrylic, watercolor, alcohol ink, and oil paintings to woodcuts, wire frame millinery, and charcoal. In addition, the show also features a large plasma screen to showcase photos, music, and digital art.