ACA’s Summer Arts Pathway is back for Summer 2021!
Posted On: Feb 25, 2021
Now in its 3rd year, The Project returns to the Alabama Center for the Arts.
Deadline to apply: April 15, 2021
The Project is an intensive, 2-week, summer camp experience, open to rising sophomore, junior, and senior high school students who will work with faculty from Athens State University and Calhoun Community College on a collaborative project using all aspects of Fine and Performing Arts.
Students must be available to attend the full 2 weeks of our program, which is scheduled for June 14-18 and June 21-25, 2021.
To be considered for this program, a student applicant must:
- Complete an online or paper application
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation
- Digitally submit samples of their work
- Submit a 500-word essay to describe their view of the “Value of Arts in our Contemporary Society”
All application materials must be submitted to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2021.
- The program is FREE!
- There is no cost to any student!
- Students accepted into the program will receive free tuition, free lunches during camp, and free admission for family and friends to The Project Showcase at the end of the two weeks.
We want YOU to be a part of THE PROJECT! Click the link below to apply today!Online Application for The Project 2021